What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package
We seek experienced candidates having a thorough insights in global pharma pricing, reimbursement, and cost of therapy to fill this position. An understanding of market regulation for pharmaceuticals, indication-based reimbursement, health technology assessment process in major markets is an advantage.
What we are looking for:
- Collect and track pharma pricing data from databases around the world.
- Collect and track changes in the market regulation for pharmaceuticals across various markets around the world.
- Secure access to sources and look for alternative sources for pricing & reimbursement.
- Data gathering via primary and secondary research and data analysis in support of client projects.
- Timely data update, data collection process optimization & process automation.
- Pricing & Reimbursement reports, including data pulling, standardization & calculations
- Updating, pricing & reimbursement information required to keep update and maintenance of NURO tool
- Performing COT (cost of treatment) calculations based on secondary research and robust assumptions.
- 2-4 years’ experience in pricing and market access domain (global pharma pricing & reimbursement)
- Payer Management Expertise (Pricing) – Understands specific price setting mechanisms in key markets. Demonstrates knowledge of drivers for price and access for payer stakeholders.
- Pricing & Contracting (Pricing) – Employs specific tools (pricing and contracting, price optimization models, etc.) to generate and analyze pricing and reimbursement insight.
- Good level of understanding in MS Excel, knowledge of Excel VBA programming will be a value addition.
- Detailed oriented, rapid response kind of attitude.
- Excellent in stakeholder communication with strong inter-personal skills
- A positive attitude, multi-tasking ability and taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Education (minimum): Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline plus graduate degree (Masters)
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the Role you are applying for as the subject