What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills as part of our innovative and growing team.
Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure.
Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development.
We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to support our marketing team and wider business to achieve our ambitious growth goals. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will thrive on delivering end-to-end, integrated campaigns across a range of online and offline channels. They will support the team to deliver a targeted volume of marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales appointments (SQLs).
What we are looking for:
- Working with the Head of Marketing, contribute to Access Infinity’s marketing strategy, ensuring it’s aligned to business objectives.
- Plan, create and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns across a mix of channels including email, Google and LinkedIn paid ads, events, webinars and other key channels.
- Working with the marketing team and external web partners, oversee the creative development of website, promotional content and advertising.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our software propositions and articulate the key features and benefits for the purpose of campaigns.
- Short form copywriting for use in email campaigns, paid and organic social media posts and other content including our website.
- Strong collaboration with sales to nurture leads through to Marketing Qualified (MQL), Sales Qualified (SQL) and Opportunity lifecycle stages.
- Support the marketing team to report on the results of campaigns and other marketing initiatives, making recommendations for improvements as required, with a focus on pipeline generation for sales.
- Collaborate and show flexibility to work across teams to achieve desired outcomes for the department and wider business.
- 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing including campaign management and using automation to generate leads.
- Track record of success in marketing roles that include marketing, campaigning and marketing automation tools. Experience in marketing SaaS solutions would be advantageous.
- Creative, confident and driven to deliver initiatives which contribute to business success.
- Proactive and highly organised with strong time management and planning skills.
- Ability to adhere to Access Infinity’s brand and tone-of-voice guidelines.
- Display strong attention to detail to ensure all marketing content is produced to the highest possible quality to ensure Access Infinity’s brand is professionally represented.
- HubSpot experience would be advantageous.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and current CTC to: [email protected]