What we can offer
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to continue developing your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package including annual performance-based and longevity bonuses, pension, share options and business development incentives.
What we are looking for:
- Correspond with payers, KOLs, partner agencies & freelancers
- Act as a bridge between internal and external stakeholders
- Establish new relationships with external stakeholders to enhance internal capabilities
- Assume responsibility of our proprietary payer database and its continued development
- Obtain quotations for senior leadership and negotiate with partner agencies as required
- Ensure all fieldwork is conducted on time and budget
- Draft and send relevant commissioning documentation to external stakeholders
- Set up briefing calls with external stakeholders & take an active role in these meetings
- Proactively update project teams and troubleshoot any fieldwork issues with solutions
Market Access Knowledge
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of country-specific pricing and reimbursement systems in order to recommend appropriate study targets to project teams
- Propose and assist in new initiatives e.g., trainings, marketing etc.
We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, planning and meeting deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and similar tools for numerical analysis
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and similar tools for presentations
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An ambitious team player with a track record of working as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Enthusiastic and motivated to take opportunities to develop
- Genuine interest and curiosity in pricing and reimbursement
- One year experience working in healthcare market research project management
- Fluency in another language
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the Role you are applying for as the subject