What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and Market Access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package.
We seek experienced candidates having a thorough knowledge of clinical development and post approval phases, PICOS approach, trial designs, real world evidence, Pharma Industry data standards/ontologies. An understanding of Systematic Literature review, Health-economics and public health sectors is an advantage.
What we are looking for:
- Play a key role in the development and maintenance of evidence hub database in various therapeutic areas like Cardiometabolic, Neuroscience, Autoimmune, Oncology etc., with a very high-quality publication repository that support value messaging of the drugs
- Developing and performing database searches, screening, data extractions
- Liaising with the technology team for ensuring effective data integration process in the client interface database
- Extracting, analysing, and summarising data from a range of sources
- Analyse and annotate the information pertaining to study topic, study design, treatments, demographics, and outcomes data (biomarker, clinical, safety and quality of life outcomes) for full time course from evidence/literature sources (Journals, conference abstracts, posters)
- Performing quality checks to ensure data accuracy
- Supporting various steps of HTA projects, as assigned
- Conducting systematic/targeted/structured literature reviews
- Perform the above consistently with a very high-quality output
- Work with lead, peer data analyst and Quality manager to understand and contribute to database rules, specifications, and quality process.
- 2-4 years’ experience in conducting evidence synthesis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, are able to create strong networks and enjoy working in cross-functional teams fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level is a plus
- Work independently to assure correct and relevant information and analysis are provided
- Excellent in stakeholder communication with strong inter-personal skills
- Detail oriented, positive attitude, multi-tasking ability and taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Education Preferably MPharm or PharmD.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the role you are applying for as the subject.