What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and Market Access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package.
We seek experienced .NET Fullstack developers to join our fast-growing Digital Solutions team to work on new feature development, enhancements and bug-fixes for our suite of digital products that support Market Access teams for our Pharma customers. We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
What we are looking for:
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from server-side code using .NET, C# and WebAPI and client-side development using Angular 9+, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap4
- Convert approved UI/UX design wireframes into functioning code (UI, Services and DB Layers)
- Able to write and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures for large datasets
- Continuous Integration with Azure Devops/Jenkins
- Strong technical analysis and debugging skills
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
- Building reusable/extensible code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Have experience with Agile development methodology.
- .NET core, C#, ADO.NET, MVC, WebAPI
- PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Full-stack web developer using .NET and Angular
- Experience in developing and consuming backend Restful services
- Proficiency in Jasmine/Karma/Nunit and test-driven development
- Experience developing web applications using Agile (Scrum) SDLC
- Superb communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong documentation skills required.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the role you are applying for as the subject.