What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package.
We seek experienced candidates having a thorough insights in global pharma pricing, reimbursement, and cost of therapy to fill this position. An understanding of market regulation for pharmaceuticals, indication-based reimbursement, health technology assessment process in major markets is an advantage.
What we are looking for:
- Market Access and HTA assessments data collection and analysis from different sources and secondary and primary research
- Understand the NURO platform data and its use cases, to support with client delivery and platform development
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics team to collect and analyse HTA data as needed and identify avenues for new and improved analytical insights
- Support with analytics and insights on consulting projects
- Support the management of data assets via quality checking and testing, and identifying solutions to problems
- Work with teams across AI to generate analytical content.
- 2-4 years’ Experience analysing HTA decision-making and outcomes
- Understanding of different healthcare settings and pricing and reimbursement of medicines in major EU markets, US and Japan
- Conduct secondary research and work independently to assure correct and relevant information and analysis are provided
- Manages data collection, processing, quality assurance
- Detailed oriented, rapid response kind of attitude
- Excellent in stakeholder communication with strong inter-personal skills.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the role you are applying for as the subject.