What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and Market Access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package.
We seek experienced Business Analysts to join our fast-growing Digital Solutions team to work on new feature development, enhancements and bug-fixes for our suite of digital products that support Market Access teams for our Pharma customers. We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
What we are looking for:
- Elicit and document requirements from customer and internal SMEs
- Work closely with all stakeholders in prioritization of requirements and project scoping
- Create and manage user stories in Azure DevOps tool
- Act as the business SME to the development team during the product development and testing process
- Implement effective ways of working throughout the project lifecycle
- Drive client communications around project status and performance
- Assist in related project management activities.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Good to have Pharma industry experience
- Excellent in stakeholder communication with strong inter-personal skills
- Understanding and practical experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience creating requisite project documentation in the form of BRD, FSD, Functional/Data flows, UX sketching, Acceptance criteria, etc
- Well versed with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Azure DevOps/Jira
- A high level understanding of technology e.g. Cloud, Web, Database, Analytics, Security etc.
- A positive attitude, multi-tasking ability and taking ownership of assigned tasks.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to [email protected] with the role you are applying for as the subject.